No announcement yet.

Has the SOLVED option been removed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SOLVED] Has the SOLVED option been removed?

Thread tools used to have a [SOLVED] option. I'm not seeing it now. Is it just me?
    Kubuntu 20.04

I looked for it on 3 of my threads, and I also don't see the Solved option.
    An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

Dude, I don?t know what to say about your account. I see the option under Thread Tools where it?s always been and still is.
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Not here either...
        Constant change is here to stay!

Comment

I'm seeing it now
          Kubuntu 20.04

Comment

Ha! Now I am also seeing it: Mark thread as Solved. But I didn't see it yesterday.
            My What's New button still doesn't work, but that's another pending issue.
            An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

Now it's gone! The only option in its place is to 'close' a thread. I don't want to CLOSE certain threads, just mark them SOLVED like before the software change. Will this be restored?
              Xenix/UNIX user since 1985 | Linux user since 1991 | Was registered Linux user #163544

Comment

To show a thread SOLVED, the OP just has to edit the first post and there will be a drop down box to the left of the Title field that they can select [SOLVED] from. Then save the changes.
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
                "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
                  To show a thread SOLVED, the OP just has to edit the first post and there will be a drop down box to the left of the Title field that they can select [SOLVED] from. Then save the changes.
                  Okay, that's good to know. That's similar to how it works on most other forums I visit. We just got spoiled here!
                  Xenix/UNIX user since 1985 | Linux user since 1991 | Was registered Linux user #163544

Comment

Working...
                  X