X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SOLVED] Stupid message after login to Kubuntu Forums

Hi, I've seen this several times today on different notebook's:
    whenever I login to www.kubuntuforums.net I get a window telling me

Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.<br />
    <br />
    Please reload the window.

Can someone please tell me what's wrong? I'm using the "normal" way to login in the upper right corner giving my username and the password and do not want to be kept logged in.

THIS IS A REPLY BECAUSE I'm NOR ABLE TO POST A REPLY:

Now I tried two times to write an answer including screenshots from the message windows once in Firefox 88.0.1 and once in Chromium 90.0.4430.212
    but am not able to upload the screenshots.

Currently I can only access the internet by use of a Wifi network in a hospital where I do not know anything about e.g. a used proxy etc.
    As nobody else seems to have the issue next I will close the thread.

Now when trying to "Quick Reply" I get the message

The following errors occurred with your submission
    Database Error

So I will now try to get this info into the thread some other way ... and close the thread
    Last edited by Martin B; May 22, 2021, 12:54 PM. Reason: not able to post a reply

It?s a local cache issue with your browser.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Now I tried two times to write an answer including screenshots from the message windows once in Firefox 88.0.1 and once in Chromium 90.0.4430.212

Currently I can only access the internet by use of a Wifi network in a hospital where I do not know anything about e.g. a used proxy etc.

Comment

Database Error

Comment

Database Error

So I will now try to get this info into the thread as a reply to the thead.

Comment

Working...
          X