Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big problem with konqueror logging in...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big problem with konqueror logging in...

I don't know if you've noticed but there are alot of threads about this login and sesion timed out thing. I believe it is only with konqueror and kubuntu forums. I can login but can't post or reply to posts. I can only login after futzing with the cookies in konqueror. This does not happen with any other forum I use. Also, it only seems to happen with amd64 dapper/kde3.5.4.
    Charlie
    I tried Enlightenment once, it was pretty cool.

Re: Big problem with konqueror logging in...

This is the third time you have posted this problem. Please refer to the thread below which was your original thread:

http://kubuntuforums.net/forums/index.php?topic=8725.0

I think askrieger is correct. You should probably check your settings, or you may be onto something with the amd64 bit idea. If/when you solve the issue please post back your findings. Thanks.

Comment

Re: Big problem with konqueror logging in...

@Open Source: Oops, I forgot to mention in my post about logging in in Konq, I'm using an AMD64 system. I think the problem's got to be at his end.

@BootDoc: Asking the same question over and over again in the hope of getting a different answer is both annoying to the people who try to answer these questions, and unlikely to be a successful strategy. If I were you, I'd try either Firefox or Opera. Both are highly regarded browsers.

Comment

Working...
      X