Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a wiki about the forum interface?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about a wiki about the forum interface?

Forums are often a bit arcane to use.

For example, I made a post which was solved. I'd like to mark it as such. But I can find no way to do so.

Articles in the wiki wouldn't have to be long and detailed, just short and to the point. "go to the menu on the upper right and click the button that looks like a rock." Or "Go to the toolbar and click the rock on the left that looks like a button".

The content in the big yellow box up there could be a topic.

As to marking a thread as solved. Return to the first post and click on Edit. This then shows you a drop down selection box to the left of the Title. Select [SOLVED].
    Last edited by Snowhog; Feb 19, 2022, 01:33 PM.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

There is help for users on how to do things in vBulletin. Click on the HELP link in the footer. It covers most the of the basics a member of a vBulletin forum would need to know. Not everything, but a fair amount.
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
        There is help for users on how to do things in vBulletin. Click on the HELP link in the footer. It covers most the of the basics a member of a vBulletin forum would need to know. Not everything, but a fair amount.
        And if you think something should be added maybe you could volunteer to add it.

Comment

Working...
        X