This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SOLVED] Date of Birth entry field

In my User Settings -> Profile, there is no entry field for my Date of Birth. This is preventing me from editing other fields in the Profile.
    Kubuntu 23.11 64bit under Kernel 6.8.8, Hp Pavilion, 6MB ram. All Bow To The Great Google... cough, hack, gasp.

Require Date of Birth
    When this option is enabled, users will be required to enter a valid date of birth when registering. Any users without a birthday will be required to enter one when modifying their profile. A valid birth year is from 1902 to the current year. Once a date of birth has been entered, the user will not be allowed to change it.
    Date of Birth is a required entry when registering with KFN. It cannot be changed after registration 'by the user'. If your DOB is incorrect, you can PM an Administrator and ask that it be corrected. As to it preventing you from editing other Profile fields, I did not find that to be the case this morning after I fixed the Profile change issue.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Thank you Snowhog that fixed it.
      Kubuntu 23.11 64bit under Kernel 6.8.8, Hp Pavilion, 6MB ram. All Bow To The Great Google... cough, hack, gasp.

Comment

Working...
      X