This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subscription status?

I'm as sure as I can be that my supporter subscription is still active, but now with the new board it's not showing under my user info on posts. Can someone check, please? If it's already time to renew, I will!
    Xenix/UNIX user since 1985 | Linux user since 1991 | Was registered Linux user #163544

All those those extra features need to be installed/enabled/configured. It's coming

Comment

Okay...but I see other members' supporter status on their posts.
      Xenix/UNIX user since 1985 | Linux user since 1991 | Was registered Linux user #163544

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	657220 You don't have a current paid subscription. You had two, both expired:
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
        Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
        "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

So the $24 I paid on 05/27/20 expired five months ago? I thought it was for 2 years. And the old software [correctly, as far as I knew] displayed it as active.

I guess I thought I paid for two years. *sigh*

Why isn't there a lifetime option? Or multi-year option?

I just reinstated it....
          Last edited by DoYouKubuntu; Oct 15, 2021, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Thank you for your subscription!! It's because of people like you that we can keep this site up and helping everyone.

Comment

You're welcome, OS! I love this site and I'd be lost without it!

Comment

Working...
              X