This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timeout on being logged in?

I keep getting logged out of this forum after a while if there is no activity. Not sure what the time delay is, but it appears to be around 15 minutes, and I find that way too short. I've been working on a couple of issues with help from members here, and it takes me a while to implement them. When I come back, I'm logged out.

Can this 'feature' be adjusted?

Thanks.

Frank.
    Linux: Powerful, open, elegant. Its all I use.

When you log in, under your name, there is, Remember me? Did you check that box (to remember you)?
    An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

And, that check box will only work (IIRC) IF you allow cookies to be set in your browser (for our URL at least).
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Qqmike View Post
        When you log in, under your name, there is, Remember me? Did you check that box (to remember you)?
        Thought I did, but it is unchecked this morning. I've checked it now, and, yes, I have cookies enabled for all sites. So, I'll now see if this works.

Thanks!

Frank.

Comment

OK, that appears to have worked. Thanks for letting me know.

Frank.

Comment

You bet, Frank. (That expression dates me!)
            An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

Working...
            X