This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Text getting "clipped" for IE users

While I glad to see Firefox display a page better than IE, I thought you should that for the subpages of the website ("Downloads" thru "Forums and Local Groups", there appears to be some clipping along the left side of the page. Basically, most of the first character of each line is obscured if using IE6 but not Firefox. I tried this from 2 different PCs using IE6 with the same result. While not being a web guru, it looks like there appears to be a difference in spacing (i.e. where the lines start). Hope this Helps.

Dave

Re: Text getting "clipped" for IE users

I tried running the site in IE6 and I can't seem to find any problems. Could you tell me what resolution you are running at? Thanks.

Comment

I tried at both 1024x768 and 1280x1024, same result.  For reference both systems run XP, one SP2 and the other SP1.  I haven't done anything to IE but keep it up to date.  As far as I can tell, most settings are default, text size medium.  I've attached a screen capture to see if it helps.

Dave
      Attached Files

Comment

Oh, you are talking about the kubuntu.org site. Thank you for catching that, however I don't administrate that site. I will try to contact jriddell, as he is the webmaster there. Thanks.

Zack

Comment

Working...
        X