X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

403 forbidden

Hi

Just got one of these trying to access the " Sleep and re-activation" thread in Help the New Guy. All I did was click on the new post button in "New Posts"; then the same again on the post in the "Activity Stream". I've no trouble with other posts.

403 FORBIDDEN!

Either the address you are accessing this site from has been banned for previous malicious behavior or the action you attempted is considered to be hostile to the proper functioning of this system.

The detected reason(s) you were blocked are:
    SQLi (QU-024.9).

Your IP, Domain Name (if resolvable), the referring page (if any), QUERY, POST, User Agent, time of access, and date have been logged and flagged for admin review. Please either 1. Stop the bad behavior, or 2. Cease accessing this system.
    The webmaster of this site has decided to provide you with an e-mail link to start a trouble ticket about this block.
    Please do not change the beginning of the subject line, nor the preamble of the body text.

Click HERE to start a trouble ticket.

Your connection details:
    Record #: 398544
    Time: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 16:37:27 -0500
    Running: 0.4.10a3 / 76f / c1c
    Host: 52.110.252.27.dyn.cust.vf.net.nz
    IP: 27.252.110.52
    Query: 66181-Sleep-and-re-activation&goto=newpost
    Stripped Query: 66181-sleep-and-re-activation&goto=newpost
    Referer: https://www.kubuntuforums.net/search...earchid=472399
    User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0
    Reconstructed URL: http:// www.kubuntuforums.net /showthread.php?66181-Sleep-and-re-activation&goto=newpost

Generated by ZB Block 0.4.10a3 / 76f / c1c
    Regards, John Little

Be careful with that, ZB Block will lock you out if you trigger that too often (so don't retry to see if the issue is still there).

There have been problematic threads/links before (Rog seems particularly adept at finding them ) though I'm not sure the root cause for those have yet been found.

Comment

ya I got hit with that this evening as well ,,,,,,,,same post .

I filed out the trouble ticket ,,,,,,Gmaild it in,,,, tried it one more time and am now avoiding it

VINNY
      i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
      16GB RAM
      Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

I get the same error here accessing that thread: https://www.kubuntuforums.net/showth...-re-activation
        Desktop PC: Intel Core-i5-4670 3.40Ghz, 16Gb Crucial ram, Asus H97-Plus MB, 128Gb Crucial SSD + 2Tb Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 HDD running Kubuntu 18.04 LTS and Kubuntu 14.04 LTS (on SSD).
        Laptop: HP EliteBook 8460p Core-i5-2540M, 4Gb ram, Transcend 120Gb SSD, currently running Deepin 15.8 and Manjaro KDE 18.

Comment

Due to some SQL Injection protection signatures used by ZB Block which are to broadly written, some of our existing threads/posts are triggering the 403 page. I've brought this to the attention of the developer of ZB Block this evening.
          Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
          "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by kubicle View Post
            Be careful with that, ZB Block will lock you out if you trigger that too often (so don't retry to see if the issue is still there).
            Thanks for the warning.
            Regards, John Little

Comment

I'm getting this by the 403 problem, as well. I'm definitely not happy to be accused of "malicious behavior".

Comment

Discussion on SpambotSecurity over this issue. For now, I've commented the particular signature that is triggering this 403.

Comment

ZB Block beta signature release 77a is out, with the tighter, improved SQLi detections. The issue should vaporize.

Zap

Comment

ZB Block beta signature release 77a installed this evening.

Comment

Working...
                    X