Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About three weeks ago I noticed unread posts were not updating when I'm on 3G. I continue to get push notifications, but I'm not able to find the new posts. As soon I'm logged on to my own network or another Wi-Fi connection everything updates.

I'm using tapatalk version 2.5.2. I have an iPhone 4S and my carrier is AT&T. This only happens with our forum here on Kubuntu Forums. Is anyone else with the same iPhone 4S/carrier combination experiencing this issue?
    sigpic

I haven't noticed this, but I'm on tapatalk 4.5.0 on android KitKat, and Verizon, so I am pretty useless.

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk, like that really matters

Comment

Any info helps. Thanks. I was going include other smart phones in my question if no one responded.

I'm starting to think it is my iPone 4S/carrier combo. I'm due for an upgrade in July and will be switching to an android based phone then. The iPhone was my 1st smart phone in 2012. Before that I had a flip phone.

I've become spoiled with tapatalk. It's made it so easy to keep up with this forum, especially when I travel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      sigpic

Comment

Agreed. I am on my second smart phone, which is also my second mobile phone ever. Tapatalk is quite good. I quite like it.
        have you brought this up with the tapalk folks?

Comment

Yes. I posted a question about this in the iPhone section of their forum. Strange thing is I don't see this behavior when I use tapatalk with support.tapatalk.com.

sigpic

Comment

I'm not too optimistic that this will be figured out. I'm just biding my time until I switch my phone and carrier. In the mean time I'll leave this question out there.

Has anyone noticed the behavior I described in the first post of this thread on 3G or 4G?

sigpic

Comment

After watching closely for some time I noticed this issue seems to depend on my geographic location. It probably has to do with the quality of the signal I'm getting at the time. My tapatalk was upgraded to 2.6.1. The forum is updating normally now when I'm on 3G.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X