This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broken forum ?

Hello. Today I found that some portions of the forum is broken with missing links/pictures. See submitted picture. I'm curious as I really hope someone malicious hasn't been poking around at the forum, remembering what happened to ubuntu forums recently and as it was vBullitin driven as well (?) I just hope it's some redecoration of the forum and missing links only. The U-Edge 'add' isn't possible to collapse anymore either. Just keeping heads up and hope it's nothing really... b.r Jonas ..... and row breaks are lost aswell, thus this wall of text.
    Attached Files
    ASUS M4A87TD | AMD Ph II x6 | 12 GB ram | MSI GeForce GTX 560 Ti (448 Cuda cores)
    Kubuntu 12.04 KDE 4.9.x (x86_64) - Debian "Squeeze" KDE 4.(5x) (x86_64)
    Acer TimelineX 4820 TG | intel i3 | 4 GB ram| ATI Radeon HD 5600
    Kubuntu 12.10 KDE 4.10 (x86_64) - OpenSUSE 12.3 KDE 4.10 (x86_64)
    - Officially free from windoze since 11 dec 2009
    >>>>>>>>>>>> Support KFN <<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hmm, funny you should say that, I could swear I wrote a post the other day, hit the Post button but nothing happened, weird.

Comment

I haven't noticed anything strange on the forum today. I can show and hide the Ubuntu Edge. Is it possibly browser add-ons related or browser cache?
      sigpic

Comment

I am able to collapse the Edge ad. I just tested it in Chrome. Could it be browser related? Have you tried viewing the same trouble areas in a different browser?

Comment

Working...
        X