This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Status Stars

Had an idea for the user post status stars. For the first couple hundred post or what ever it is you get the standard stars. After getting all those filled you will start of bright yellow stars and possibly even carry on to another color such as platinum etc. At high levels this may also pertray or rather count down to your next rating which is pretty long if its like the Ubuntu forum. Anyways it serves sort of a purpose as it shows post ratings which is kind of cool if you get realy realy high up there.
    Last edited by Snowhog; Sep 08, 2019, 12:09 PM.
    "I Come From the Net, through Systems, Peoples and cities...to this place, MAINFRAME, My format, Guardian, to mend and defend, to protect my new found freinds, thier hopes and dreams, to defend them from...Thier enemies"

Re Status Stars

Thats feasible, I will need to find better images or if anyone has any suggestions they can post them. I don't think it is a big hurry seeing as our highest poster is at 2xx. However, this site is really taking off fast, and I hope we can keep this growth rate up. Thanks for the suggestion.
    Last edited by Snowhog; Sep 08, 2019, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X