This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theme with bigger font

is there anyway you can make the font bigger, I have a really hard time reading these forums, because the font is so small. Having a bigger font would sure make things easier for those of us when not so great eye sight.

Thanks,
    Angel
    Systemax PC<br />CPU: AMD Athlon 64x2 4400<br />RAM: 3 GB DDR2 800 (PC2-6400)<br />Display: Nvidia Geforce 7600 GS<br />Kubuntu 9.10

Re: Theme with bigger font

Which browser are you using?

In most browsers you can set a minimum font size (and a default font size) to display web pages. At least rekonq, konqueror and opera have the setting...I'm sure firefox has one, too.

Comment

in Konqueror or firefox just hold down the ctrl key and hit + to enlarge or - to reduce

VINNY
      i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
      16GB RAM
      Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

In Firefox: View > Zoom > Zoom In.
        Make sure "Zoom Text Only" is checked, images look very ugly when zoomed.
        Shinda Sekai Sensen<br /><br />Kubuntu Maverick RC x64 w/ Kde 4.5.2 (main)<br />Kubuntu 10.04 x64 w/ Kde 4.5.1 to be wiped, no point in keeping it any longer

Comment

If you're using Ff as your web browser, I strongly recommend an extension called "NoSquint" which allows you to control overall page magnification and type size independently. For example, I use an overall magnification of 140% and an additional text magnification of 120% on KFN. It can be configured to remember the settings for individual websites and to provide different increments for keystroke adjustments (ctl+/-) I know that it does NOT work with the current version of Google chrome, and I haven't tried it with Konq. As a nearsighted websurfer, I can't get along without it.

Comment

Working...
          X