This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dapper forum

I was thinking it might be nice to have a forum dedicated to Dapper Drake for anyone who wants to give it a go. We would be able to discuss issues to verify if they are bugs or simply user issues and would be able to report real bugs through appropriate channels. I mean, they're shooting for April release...

come on... It's GUNNA be fun!

Re: Dapper forum

Here is my question to everyone, with every new released version of Kubuntu, do we create a new section, or when do we begin merging the areas together. Having seperate install and boot sections may be pointless. I could go back to the old way when there was only 1 version. one forum for network issues, one for install and boot, etc. Then have one for 64 bit, and one for PPC. Bugs pertaining to Dapper Drake or any other version would go in the bugs forum. In three years, I don't want to have another 6 sections, one for each of the new versions. I think having one section for all versions and then one section for the current beta or RC version would be ideal. Tell me what you all think.

Comment

Hi,

Yes, for me it's good idea to merge all of them. But we should keep in mind when posting new question to add version we're using.

Comment

What about 3 forums. Current RC, Current Stable, and Previous versions? I don't know how big a pain it is to merge forums, but that seems like the best way to cut down on the expansion yet creating sufficient categories for versions. I don't know. I'll give it some more thought.

Comment

Working...
        X