Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yikes! I just saw the forum in Lynx earlier today...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yikes! I just saw the forum in Lynx earlier today...

So I frelled my system up somehow, so when I was trying to figure out what I needed to do to fix things, I opened the forums in Lynx from the command line. Yikes! There are multiple copies of the navigation listed before any content and I have to navigate past each day in the calendar on the sidebar one at a time!

Is there any chance we can at least add a "hidden" skip navigation link to the top of the page, or maybe put the the sidebars after the content in the html? I'm willing to offer whatever html/css based help I can if needed, but for a forum that's intended to help people who don't know what they're doing, it might help a lot if those people can get to the forum easily from lynx without having to navigate past a whole mess of navigation links on every page they visit.

Re: Yikes! I just saw the forum in Lynx earlier today...

I took a look at what you were talking about. I could move the calendar to the right sidebar to simple relieve the need to scroll through each day. I will see what else I can do as well. Thanks for the idea.

Comment

Working...
    X