X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recent Posts List

Hmm...a suggestion:

How about listing 10 or 15 most recent posts on the bottom of the forum front page instead of just five.

I find the list very useful when following the forums (especially since there are so many sub-forums ), but the forums are so active at times that a five-post list changes way too quickly.

I know there's a link to see 10 most recent posts, but I still find it easier to keep up-to-date with just the topic list. (And it's an extra click away...ok...maybe I'm way too lazy) :P

Re: Recent Posts List

Actually tomorrow is my last day of Final Exams (I'm a computer science student) so hopefully I can work on implementing a link that will take you to all of today's new posts. I could increase the number to 10 at the bottom, however I would rather not increase the length of the index page any more than it already is. I will experiment around this weekend. Thanks for the comment.

Comment

Re: Recent Posts List

Originally posted by Open Source
      I could increase the number to 10 at the bottom, however I would rather not increase the length of the index page any more than it already is.  I will experiment around this weekend.
      I can certainly understand not wanting to lengthen it much, experiment and see what you and possibly others think.

hopefully I can work on implementing a link that will take you to all of today's new posts.
      That sounds great, I'm sure that would be useful.

And thanks for listening.

Comment

Working...
      X