This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The logonsystem isn't perfect...

I'm affraid that there is something wrong with the login-system. My account has huge problems! When I try to login into my account, I always get an error: "password incorrect". But I'm very possitive that the password is correct (no, I haven't made any typmistakes. )
    After 4 error-messages I'm logged. Pretty strange huh...?
    But when I use the forum (e.g.: I click on a board) I'm logged out again... Then the game starts over: login (4 error-messages...) and try to get into the board... Hup, again logged out...

Can someone help me with this? Ow, I know it is against the rules, but I had the idea the create another account. I didn't do this aldo (I don't wan't to break any kind of rules ) but on the registerpage I noticed that their wasn't an Image available (you must enter a few words displayed in a small image) and you couldn't listen to it either. That's pretty anoying for those who want to register here. :P
    I use Firefox because it's better and safer, I use Linux because it's the best of the best. Together they are like magic. USE THE FORCE, CHOOSE FREE AS IN FREEDOM!
Working...
X