This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umm, I was just wondering...

will Kubuntu wash my dishes and fix my car? Oh, wait, Win-DOHs didn't do that either, lol, nevermind.

DishKlean was pulled from the repos last year because of a persistent bug: many users reported excessive breakage of some very expensive pieces, and the threat of klass aktion lawsuit was rumored.

KarFix, alas, never got started. It was just another one of those garage projects that exhausted pretty quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveRiley View Post
      DishKlean was pulled from the repos last year because of a persistent bug: many users reported excessive breakage of some very expensive pieces, and the threat of klass aktion lawsuit was rumored.

KarFix, alas, never got started. It was just another one of those garage projects that exhausted pretty quickly.
      Ar dee har har, heh.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveRiley View Post

Ok, got it: Ashes come from burning.

Comment

I wrote a little script to get Kubuntu to wash my dishes. Its taking forever though....Ive got about a weeks worth of dishes in the sink. Maybe if I get more RAM....

Comment

Played with DishKlean for a while, appeared to work well with my system, but alas, I failed to install PotSkrubber 6.04 and crashed my weather proof wifi.
            Similar problems with KarFix. Working great doing a tune up on my Honda Civic, but tried to install the Ferrarri 5.10 upgrade and it didn't intergrate well with my version of Kwallet. Apparently not enough system resources.

capt-zero
            Last edited by capt-zero; Jun 11, 2012, 03:07 PM.

Comment

I dunno why, but for some reason, I am now reminded of this, possibly Microsoft's best-ever ad:

Comment

that is funny!

woodsmoke
                sigpic
                Love Thy Neighbor Baby!

Comment

I saw that a couple years ago. Still funny.
                  "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
                  – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Working...
                  X