X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SOLVED] Minor spelling error in Kosole's Settings

Should be effects instead of affects

That line may set a new user wondering as to what those effects would be. While the image is from Kubuntu 18.10, is it even needed in Kubuntu 18.04?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by chimak111; Dec 09, 2018, 08:23 AM.
    Kubuntu 20.04

Fixed upstream in KDE:

https://cgit.kde.org/konsole.git/com...a0f181dd2c75e8
    On #kubuntu-devel & #kubuntu on libera.chat - IRC Nick: RikMills - Launchpad ID: click

Comment

Miss Grammerly! lol

Naaawww... that is a GOOD thing...I personally have been on a RANT about this for about two decades!

Yes, I teach all of the sciences so what am I doing going on rants about grammer.

The reason is quite simple... if we cannot actually EXPRESS CORRECTLY what it is that we are TRYING to express then it is all for naught and we default into the Houineyms of Gullevier's Travels...

really... SCIENCE people do it, POLItICIANS do it (methinks a lot of time purposefully ) aaarrghh and the absolute worst offender is posters on FB...don't get me started on that.

But the whole thing about "the spell checker" will take care of it...arrrgghhhh... and the ALGORITHMS can be as "artifically and contextually" intelligent as a PROGRAMMER can make them but if one does not the basic grammer of the language which is being posted...

woodaarghsmoke but...GOOD ON!
      sigpic
      Love Thy Neighbor Baby!

Comment

Working...
      X