This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SOLVED] Burn mp4 files to a video DVD?

Can anyone recommend a decent program for burning mp4 files to a video DVD?
    If you think Education is expensive, try ignorance.

The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has limits.

DeVeDe,,,,,,it's in the repo ,,,,,,,,

Code:
    vinny@vinny-Bonobo-Extreme:~$ apt show devede
    Package: devede
    Version: 4.4.0-1
    Priority: optional
    Section: multiverse/utils
    Origin: Ubuntu
    Maintainer: Ubuntu Developers <ubuntu-devel-discuss@lists.ubuntu.com>
    Original-Maintainer: Debian Multimedia Maintainers <pkg-multimedia-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>
    Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+filebug
    Installed-Size: 3,118 kB
    Depends: dvdauthor, genisoimage, imagemagick, ffmpeg, libavcodec-extra, libvorbis0a, libvorbisfile3, mplayer | mpv, gir1.2-gtk-3.0, python3-dbus, python3-gi-cairo, ttf-freefont, vcdimager, python3:any (>= 3.3.2-2~)                                                                                                                                                                    
    Recommends: libmp3lame0                                                                                                                                                                      
    Suggests: mencoder                                                                                                                                                                           
    Homepage: http://www.rastersoft.com/programas/devede.html                                                                                                                                    
    Task: ubuntustudio-video                                                                                                                                                                     
    Supported: 9m                                                                                                                                                                                
    Download-Size: 1,413 kB                                                                                                                                                                      
    APT-Manual-Installed: yes                                                                                                                                                                    
    APT-Sources: http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu xenial/multiverse amd64 Packages
    Description: simple application to create Video DVDs
    DeVeDe is a program to create video DVDs, suitables for home players, from
    any number of video files, in any of the formats supported by Mplayer.
    It allows user to create subtitles and even menus.
    it works well ,,,,,,and will make a disk image that you then burn to a DVD with K3b.

VINNY
    i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
    16GB RAM
    Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

Thanks Vinny, I'll give it a try.

Comment

After an initial crash the first time I opened it, once I reopened it, it worked like a champ. Thanks again, Vinny.

Comment

Originally posted by SpecialEd View Post
          After an initial crash the first time I opened it, once I reopened it, it worked like a champ. Thanks again, Vinny.
          you are welcome ,,,,,I used to use it a lot ,,,but now I have a TV with HDMI inputs , so I just plug the computer into the TV , drag the media player to the TV and watch.

the only time I use it now is if I'm going to burn one for the family .

VINNY
          i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
          16GB RAM
          Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

Working...
          X