• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Learning Arch? No sex for you

Martin Graesslin's Google +

https://plus.google.com/115606635748...ts/GLnenbaughd

In the discussion of which distro reports more bugs, one Sam Beck observes:

users should not be programmers, they should be able to report a bug and the system should recognize automatically if it's a duplicate or not. it's not a user fault it's the system that doesn't work properly or it's not well designed.

ubuntu is designed to be a desktop linux. so users are people that was using windows and they used ubuntu to do ~ the same work. So they are not expert of bugs or stuff like that.

archlinux users are people with a lots of time to read manuals, and they are generally more expert on linux systems so they are less than ubuntu-noobs first of all and then they "invest" their time to understand some things that probably 90% of people don't care. It's a correct to do that or to have sex? i dunno, i don't judge but there is no way that i will invest my time to understand every aspect of a distro.
    LMAO

Weird stories

http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2013/06/25...el.html#t22:40
    soee have you read this post on G+ 22:40
    soee "on a fresh install of kubuntu 13.10- upon starting firefox for the first time, when I clicked new tab, there were 9 thumbnails of naked xxx teen girls!!!! WTF?" 22:40
    valorie gosh, I guess I should install ff! 22:41
    Have you tried ?

- How to Ask a Question on the Internet and Get It Answered
    - How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	soup-nazi.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.6 KB
ID:	640393
      sigpic
      "Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all."
      -- Douglas Adams

Comment

I kind of see his point but his English is REALLY bad, lol. Some people like to state the obvious just to hear/read themselves talk. Personally, I am too lazy (or tired from busy life/survival) for ugly/complicated Arch, that's why I use Kubuntu.

Comment

I was in that g+ thread, kinda scary to think.

Not saying it was bogus, but there was no actual proof it actually happened, and thus no way to see what the real culprit was.

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk.

Comment

Working...
          X