This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How To Delete Account

Is there a way to delete my account from this most unfriendly forum? The arrogance and name calling is something I don't need and I don't want my name associated with it.
    Ya hear that? That's the blues callin' baby.

Re: How To Delete Account

BubbaBlues,
    You shouldn't judge an entire community by the actions of one member. You posted this:
    You are such a dumb ass and a lier.
    which, by any definition I know, is not too friendly a response.

Just face the fact that no matter which forum you visit you'll find people with whom you may disagree and they'll put that disagreement into your face. The Kubuntuforums is no different, but we don't tolerate insults. Our first action is to lock the thread, which I've done. As long as you refrain from insulting others (and that goes for MountainMan too), your welcome to stay.
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

but we don't tolerate insults.
      Right, unless I'm the one being insulted several times leading up to that post. I'm the one that reported the thread so that it would be locked.
      I didn't ask to stay.
      Ya hear that? That's the blues callin' baby.

Comment

Stay or go, as you please.

No one asked you to come. No one is asking you to leave.

If you insist, I will delete your account and block your IP address from further registrations.
        "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
        – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

I concur with GG.
          having read you little tumble in the sandbox on that one thread I am really worried.

Grown up "men"?

Reacting like that about nothing really important.

I mean really, get a life.
          I want to hear the music and don't really care if the "art" is shown or not.

But call each other asses & liers? That is way ott.

Where are we in 3rd. grade?

You guys sound like N-Korea.

I have been here for a while and the one thing this place is not, is "unfriendly".

Most of us are not experts (especially not me) and don't pretend to be.
          We just want to help each other and get on with a real life in the linux (Kubuntu) world.

Any enough rant, just my 2cts.

HP Pavilion dv6 core i7 (Main)
          4 GB Ram
          Kubuntu 18.10

Comment

Working...
          X