Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wireless connection

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    wireless connection

    Just installed my kubuntu and so far it seem ok. Im new to linux so I need some help.. My wireless wusb300n is recognized when I typed in the command lsusb.. But when i go to configure my network the wireless tab is greyed out. So my questions is how to I get it so I can configure my wireless adapter thanks..

    #2
    Re: wireless connection

    Assuming you installed Jaunty (you didn't tell us), then this might help you:
    Kubuntu 9.04 WiFi Problem Solved
    Slava Ukraini! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
    Windows no longer obstruct my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes​

    Comment


      #3
      Re: wireless connection

      Yes I am using Januty. I did what was mentioned in the link with no luck.. The wireless tab is still greyed out so I can't do anything thanks..

      Comment


        #4
        Re: wireless connection

        A search within KFN on wusb300n found three hits. While it doesn't provide instructions, this post does state that it works (for the poster) with ndiswrapper.
        Slava Ukraini! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
        Windows no longer obstruct my view.
        Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
        "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes​

        Comment

        Users Viewing This Topic

        Collapse

        There are 0 users viewing this topic.

        Working...
        X