Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kubuntu 8.04 don't find my harddrive

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Kubuntu 8.04 don't find my harddrive

    Hei

    I have a Acer Aspire 1310 with a standard IDE harddrive. And usually when a install a linux distro
    thats no problem. But Heron calls it sda and thinks it a scsi drive, which it is not.

    Anybody who has a good advice

    #2
    Re: Kubuntu 8.04 don't find my harddrive

    No, what you are seeing is correct. Since Feisty (if memory serves), *ubuntu has been designating HDs with sdx identifications. It doesn't mean that it thinks they are scsi HDs.
    Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦
    Windows no longer obstruct my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes​

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Kubuntu 8.04 don't find my harddrive

      Yes, and I need to buy me a new harddrive.
      I have tried with OpenSuse, Mandriva, Fedora too.

      Comment

      Users Viewing This Topic

      Collapse

      There are 0 users viewing this topic.

      Working...
      X