Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've commited the most horrible, evil, vile act ever . . .

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I've commited the most horrible, evil, vile act ever . . .

    OK, so I've gone and done the unthinkable, I UNINSTALLED COMPIZ!!! I know, shocking isn't it I can hardly believe it myself; I just decided I need stability over awesomeness for the time being. I'm gonna wait for v0.6.0 to release before I mess with it again, (sigh), I'll sure miss it though; I've loved it since the day it followed me home. It's been my loyal companion for all this time, how irrational, insensitive, and evil of me, you know. I mean, how could I do it? It's the most unthinkable of all unthinkables, and I did it! I suppose there's a reason they say patience is a virtue. Oh well

    Asus G1S-X3:
    Intel Core2 Duo T7500, Nvidia GeForce 8600M GT, 4Gb PC2-5300, 320Gb Hitachi 7k320, Linux ( )

    #2
    Re: I've commited the most horrible, evil, vile act ever . . .

    Well, you know how it is. Just because it looks nice on the outside, if it doesn't work on the inside, it's beauty is only 'skin deep.'
    Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦
    Windows no longer obstruct my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes​

    Comment


      #3
      Re: I've commited the most horrible, evil, vile act ever . . .

      It's OK, I've still got my Kore
      Asus G1S-X3:
      Intel Core2 Duo T7500, Nvidia GeForce 8600M GT, 4Gb PC2-5300, 320Gb Hitachi 7k320, Linux ( )

      Comment

      Users Viewing This Topic

      Collapse

      There are 0 users viewing this topic.

      Working...
      X