Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where does Neon hide the md5sums?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    [RESOLVED] Where does Neon hide the md5sums?

    I know one of you pointed me to the page once in the past, but I can't find it again. I swear, I will write it down this time.

    I tried the pgpsum method, but there are no instructions as to how to use it. I found some instructions at https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php%...&t=167447.html. I found the keyserver page at https://keyserver.ubuntu.com/, but when I enter the code (manually, from the download page -- Why? Just to complicate things so I can prove I'm human again...?), but the lookup found three "thing" that I don't have any idea what to do with.



    Help, please.
    Last edited by joneall; Nov 09, 2025, 08:10 AM.
    'I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.' Mark Twain

    #2
    sha256sum are here https://files.kde.org/neon/images/user/current/
    On #kubuntu-devel & #kubuntu on libera.chat - IRC Nick: RikMills - Launchpad ID: click

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by acheron View Post
      Thank you, thank you, thank you. Noted. (Why do they hide this?)
      'I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.' Mark Twain

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by joneall View Post
        Instructions written just over five years ago! Why would you even consider them to be relevant now!
        Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦
        Windows no longer obstruct my view.
        Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
        "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes​

        Comment

        Users Viewing This Topic

        Collapse

        There are 0 users viewing this topic.

        Working...
        X