Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

most recent .ISO broken?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    most recent .ISO broken?

    Trying to load a live USB with the most recent version of Neon:

    neon-user-20240412-1535.iso​

    I get this error when I try to boot it:

    Reloc 0 block size -1 greater than reloc dirsize 3584, which is invalid

    Relocation failed: Unsupported

    Failed to load image: Unsupported

    Start_image() returned Unsupported
    ​
    I've verified the SHA256 checksum is correct and tested on two different USB sticks and neither of them are working.

    Is there some issue with the ISO itself perhaps?

    #2
    I recently installed with the same ISO and had no errors on boot.
    Constant change is here to stay!

    Comment


      #3
      How are you creating the Live USB?
      Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦
      Windows no longer obstruct my view.
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes​

      Comment

      Users Viewing This Topic

      Collapse

      There are 0 users viewing this topic.

      Working...
      X