How to 'add-apt-repository' for KMyMoney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to 'add-apt-repository' for KMyMoney

Somewhere recently there were instructions on how to add a Kmymoney ppa so it can be installed until the Plamsa 6 version is available.

Sod's law (and age) have got in the way because now I cannot find the reply with those instructions - and I've got over ten years worth of KMM data that I can't access.

I'd be indebted to any kind fellow who would provide an idiot-proof how-to once again.

(I had thought of using the appimage, which I did sme years ago, but that option looks very unfamiliar).

Thanks
    Jim

I am unaware of (and baby find) a PPA for KMM that is current. I used to have one back in the day, years ago.

For the moment, your best way to go is to use the flatpack for a bit

This should be remedied quite soon, I think.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion Claydoh, have done that. Previously I've only looked at Snap packages because they seemed to be the ones that KDE favoured.

Comment

Originally posted by Worzel View Post
        I've only looked at Snap packages because they seemed to be the ones that KDE favoured.
        You mean Ubuntu, not KDE ,
        KDE supports both. Either one should be fine for the purpose.

If you feel adventurous, you can also try an appimage built by the kmm people themselves, but they sort of make it hard to get to
        https://invent.kde.org/office/kmymoney/-/artifacts

Comment

KMM should be working now.

Comment

Working...
          X