Plasma 5.27 battery condition display problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plasma 5.27 battery condition display problems

My Neon Plasma 5.27 installation is fully updated. However, the panel icon which allows setting the screen brightness and shows the status of the batteries is not displaying battery status properly.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Bad_Msgs_Plasma527_20230218_140150.png Views:	0 Size:	175.2 KB ID:	668573
    Specifically, it says the power supply is not powerful enough to charge the battery, BUT, the battery is being charged. Missing is icon of percentage of charge, which is the setting I have it at. In addition it says "No Batteries Available", but that is obviously not true. My % power remaining used to show if I hovered the mouse over the icon. The graph shows the steady decline in the power level as I ran the laptop on battery. At the trough I plugged in the power cord and battery shows the increase as it is charged up.

Nothing serious. Just annoyances. Anyone else notice this?
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	129
Size:	518.5 KB
ID:	668580
    Here is mine which works well. I also have Plasma 5.27 on a fully updated Neon User ed. My battery is almost 8 years old and i agree that its not in a good health.

Comment

Working...
    X