This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrading Neon After Kubuntu upgrades to 22.04

I am going to use the procedure given in this link.
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

That will become available in August or so. Neon won't do the upgrade before Ubuntu puts out the 22.04.1 point release iso. That's how the last two upgrades have gone, and I have not seen any discussion to indicate anything different this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by claydoh View Post
      That will become available in August or so. Neon won't do the upgrade before Ubuntu puts out the 22.04.1 point release iso. That's how the last two upgrades have gone, and I have not seen any discussion to indicate anything different this time around.
      While researching this to decide if I was going to do a fresh install or a version upgrade I saw your posts in the kde forum saying this.
      I've never done an LTS upgrade before and I didn't want to go through the WINE installation again so I'm going to try it this time around.
      I saw your comment about being Neon 20.04 being available in August of that year. I'm in no rush, so I'll wait.
      "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
      – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

I did that last time (18.04 base to 20.04) and it went really smoothly.
        And yes, however rough it could be, it'll be very unlikely to be as rough as a fresh install of Wine Click image for larger version

Name:	arrabbiato1.gif
Views:	947
Size:	291 Bytes
ID:	661986

Comment

Working...
        X