Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't access widget control

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    [SOLVED] Can't access widget control

    Since installing Neon, I can find no way of displaying the widget control. So I can neither resize nor move a widget. Neither hovering nor right-clicking brings it up.

    I had this problem before with another version and it "fixed itself" over a few days. But a few days have gone by with neon and no fix in site.

    I'm in plasma 5.8.5, Neon kubuntu 16.04,
    'I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.' Mark Twain

    #2
    At here, running KDE neon Developer Edition (Unstable Branches; KDE Plasma Version 5.9.90; KDE Frameworks Version 5.32.0; Qt Version 5.7.1; Kernel Version 4.4.0-64-generic)), accessing widget controls is accomplished by placing the mouse cursor over the widget and holding down the left mouse button until the control options appear.
    Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦
    Windows no longer obstruct my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes​

    Comment


      #3
      That was it! Thank youl
      'I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.' Mark Twain

      Comment

      Users Viewing This Topic

      Collapse

      There are 0 users viewing this topic.

      Working...
      X