Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have done this, and have rebooted, and have also peeked in the files in the kscreen directory.

These only seem to be about how my displays are set up relative to one another. That is also the only thing I had to re-do after rebooting. My widgets and wallpaper, was is still there. That's also the only thing (**) that I don't have problems with. The log was obscenely long though, some rotation would be in order...

Is there something similar for the wallpaper and widgets?

But I don't think it is a "corruption" in a config file. I think it is a process problem, because if a file was corrupt it would still be corrupt even when I restart plasma. Yet restarting plasma sorts out the problems just fine , in probably about 80% of the times.

(**) Only thing out of the list of "K-Menu, Panel(s), Desktop widgets, Wall papers, and relative screen layout" I do have OTHER problems but with occurrence patterns that does not make me associate them with these problems.

Comment

P.S. One thing that seems to "help" is when I do the following:

1. Unplug External Monitor BEFORE suspending or Locking the computer.
      2. Lock/Suspend
      3. Resume/Unlock
      4. Finally as last step re-connect the external monitor.

The problem appears to be when I swap the order of step 1 and 2, or step 3 and 4., but also when I completely leave out both steps 1 and 4 while having the external monitor connected.

Comment

Working...
      X