Looking for the Neon graphical grub editor that shows in systemsettings

For the user edition.
    It looks like this:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	grub_systemsettings.png
Views:	1
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	649152
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

That a 14.04 screenshot?
    There was a package called kde-config-grub2, a KDE extragear project that was in Uuntu's Universe (unsupported) for KDE 4. It looks like the person who wrote it hasn't had a release since 2013 and I see no kf5 port of it anywhere, nor any work towards it via a brief search

As it is kde 4, it won't be in Neon's repos, and it hasn't been in Ubuntu since Plasma 5 came around

Comment

Yeah, that I noticed long ago and had to start editing the config files directly. That little tool was great!

Comment

That's what I was afraid of since all I could find was the KDE4 app and a set of source files (which I didn't want to modify and compile)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
        – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

I miss that app as well! Shame it's not ported and made an 'official' KDE app.
          ​"Keep it between the ditches"
          K*Digest Blog
          K*Digest on Twitter

Comment

Working...
          X