HaltCommand=
    RebootCommand=

[Theme]
    Current=breeze-slider
    CursorTheme=breeze_cursors

[Users]
    MaximumUid=65000
    MinimumUid=1000
    and I would guess this file gets auto generated by sddm as I never set the "theme" part , and it's correct .

as of now the ONLY place I have my avatar set is in the "/usr/share/sddm/faces/" as vinny.face.icon ,,,,,,,, "vinny" is the login name.

VINNY
    i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
    16GB RAM
    Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

That method used to work for me but it quit working. I didn't pay much attention because I thought subsequent updates would fix it. Now, I get my photo avatar only when it is in /var/Lin/AccountsService/icons. My grandson's avatar only shows upon his logout screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
      – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyGeek View Post
        That method used to work for me but it quit working. I didn't pay much attention because I thought subsequent updates would fix it. Now, I get my photo avatar only when it is in /var/Lin/AccountsService/icons. My grandson's avatar only shows upon his logout screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I assume you ment "lib" ,,,but just to say I have NOTHING in their or /users ,,,,,,,,,,

VINNY
        i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
        16GB RAM
        Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

Working...
        X