This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purpose of the Knowledge Base

Welcome to the Kubuntu Forums Knowledge Base. This subforum is for all members to share useful knowledge that might be of value or interest to others. If you're considering making a post here, first think:
    1. Am I asking a question?
    2. Am I providing a step-by-step guide?
    3. Am I documenting the steps of a project?

If your answer to #1 is yes, then this is not the forum for you. Please use one of our many other forums for your question. (New question threads posted here will be moved.) If your answer to #2 is yes, then please use the separate How-To subforum. If your answer to #3 is yes, then please use the separate Laboratory subforum.

Think of the Knowledge Base as a place to share valuable, helpful, and educational reference information. Especially welcome are posts that reflect your particular area of expertise.

Does content here have to be original?
    No. If you supply content from another source, please attribute that source. Provide the author's name, article and/or publication title, and URL.

May I just link to other material?
    Preferably not, as that reduces the searchable value of the Knowledge Base. If you're making a judgement call about a source with only a portion that's relevant, copy/paste that portion and provide attribution (with URL) as above.
    Last edited by Snowhog; Oct 28, 2012, 07:16 PM.
Working...
X