Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I discovered the same thing this evening, Vinny!
    The newer flashplayer was freezing my FireFox browser so I purged it, but kept the hal repository, and installed the repository version of flashplayer. I than ran hald ("sudo hald") and Amazon Prime Movies began playing for me, too!

I just finished watching "Still Mine", a story about two elderly couple and their fight against bureaucracy.
    I'm as tall as the guy in the movie and my wife is about as tall as the woman who plays his wife. What he shows towards his wife is how I feel about mine. Great movie.
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Well, that's a bummer that the PPAPI player won't work with Amazon's videos. Curse you, digital restrictions management!

Comment

SR.... I agree! Though if that truely uses SilverLight then if the PPAPI along with the Silverlight Install I've done I wonder if it would work then too. I wish I could test but I don't have that service.

Comment

Originally posted by MoonRise View Post
          SR.... I agree! Though if that truely uses SilverLight then if the PPAPI along with the Silverlight Install I've done I wonder if it would work then too. I wish I could test but I don't have that service.
          ? ,,,,,,,, no silverlight installed @hear

the amazon video uses flash +DRM ,,, the DRM part (digital rights management) is what requires HAL to work with flash ....... as far as I know ?

VINNY
          i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
          16GB RAM
          Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

Hi

Before I perform this, I installed Chrome for netflix works great. Would this break chromes ablity to play netflix.

Comment

Originally posted by daw67 View Post
              Hi

Before I perform this, I installed Chrome for netflix works great. Would this break chromes ablity to play netflix.
              if you mean installing the pepperflash for firefox ,,,,,,,,no it will not brake chrome.

VINNY
              i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
              16GB RAM
              Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

Working...
              X