X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Kubuntu Guide

Hi all,

Just want to let everyone know that I have started work on an Kubuntu 5.10 Guide, I plan on always making sure it will be up to date with each new version that will be released. I have just started working on it so it should be ready in a few days.

You can check it out here http://www.desktopready.com under the Guides section.

If anyone is interested with helping me with the guide, or wants to suggest anything let me know. Thanks

Matt

Re: A Kububtu Guide

I think it's grate that u are making this site. if my english had ben bether i maybe cud help u with some guides.

gud luck!!

Comment

Nice, your page is a bit euhm, empty, I'm willing to help you with this guide, since I have had some quirks with kubuntu as well, but I've found for allmost all my problems a solution, mind that I'm working on a 64 bit kubuntu. I can also translate it to dutch, and well french should be possible as well, though it's not my native language. Maybe the guide should be split in: necesary things (for example: flash, macromedia...), media stuff, office stuff...

Comment

I can't see anything there just getting a plaing blank page.
        cheers!
        -=|From the desk of|=-
        «•´`•.(*•.¸(`•.¸ ¸.•´)¸.•*).•´`•»
        «•´¨*•.¸¸whoiam55.¸¸.•*¨`•»
        «•´`•.(¸.•´(¸.•* *•.¸)`•.¸).•´`•»
        Reg. Linux User # 400637

Comment

Populate your page, so we can go further into...

Then do a little search...Kububtu...replace with...Kubuntu...

Comment

Re: A Kubuntu Guide

I can help with the web disign if you need it but for the guides I really dont know enough about linux to do one.

Thanks
            JD

when I go to the link it just gives my the forbidden, Meaning you need a Index file. just trying to help

Comment

Re: A Kubuntu Guide

The guide will be back soon everyone.

I'm creating it for the new version... Expect it in a week or so!

Comment

Working...
              X