X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very strange Bluetooth problem

Hi there,

I connect to the internet with my cell phone via an BT doggle on my PC, and I modify the files under etc/bluetooth to make it works it is quite straight forward, I've been using this setup for a week without problem, but all in a sudden I lost connection to the cell phone, when I dial out Kppp returns error 'unable to open modem'. Then I try to re-pair the phone with my PC and it works, but when I dial out the pairing lost. I suspect the doggle has problem so I get a new one, I plug it in and magically it works again, I thought this is the end of the story. But then after another week of use with the new doggle I lost connection again, I don't believe this one is bad so I reinstall the OS and try again, bingo it works again with the old doggle ! I don't know why the doggle 'expires' in a week, it seems like a bug.
    Do you Yahoo ? No I hiccup only :P

Re: Very strange Bluetooth problem

It's been 2 months since I reinstall the OS, the BT works fine during the time but suddenly fails again just few minutes ago, I replace the doggle and it works again, now the expiration period become 2 months not a week,anyone ?
    Do you Yahoo ? No I hiccup only :P

Comment

Working...
    X