This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the fuuuuudgesickles...

...is going on here?  I just accidentally pressed (and held) this CTRL key and got these random yellow keyboard characters on my screen. 

...and it says "Access keys activated" bottom left of konqueror when I press CTRL.  Anybody have a clue how to make use of this, ahem, feature?

Re: What the fuuuuudgesickles...

I think what happens if you press one of those keys it will do what that letter is on. It's been in Konq for a while now. (nothing new)

Reduces the need to move the mouse around

(Nice picture)

Comment

Hey, thanks patrick.

I'm kinda GNU to this whole konqueror thing.  I can't find any way to customize this feature.  I've looked in the "system settings" and such, but "keyboard" and the wheel chair "accessibility" don't have it.

I love this feature and want to tweak it a bit.  You know where I can customize the behavior?

Comment

No info about it in Konq Handbook

Comment

Originally posted by skoal
          ...is going on here? I just accidentally pressed (and held) this CTRL key and got these random yellow keyboard characters on my screen.

...and it says "Access keys activated" bottom left of konqueror when I press CTRL. Anybody have a clue how to make use of this, ahem, feature?
          Man! That has got to be the most wicky-wack, crazy upside-down twisted inside yo' skull screenshot I've ever seen.

Here I am scrollin' down that screenshot, puff'n on my black 'n' mild, sippin' my gin, mid'n my own bidness until I see some gangsta' foolio point'n dat pistol at my dome. Of course I had to pull out my glock 9, fire some caps back and shout a few words of choice. Now I've got 15 holes in my monitor, cigar burns on my seat and a shorted keyboard....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by skoal
              ...is going on here? I just accidentally pressed (and held) this CTRL key and got these random yellow keyboard characters on my screen.
              if you want to turn that crap off, you have to hand edit your kde rc files ... there are no graphical ways to do this

http://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=124218

Comment

Did you notice that this thread was 8 MONTHS OLD! I think the OP has figured it out by now.

Comment

Working...
                X