This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just love Kubuntu

since i moved to linux from windows, i have tried several linux flavor including linspire and nothing have really impressed me to the level where Kubuntu and Ubuntu made me decide to stick with it and even encourage my friends and co-workers to use it.

it's just such a great distro, but yes, it doens't have everything of linux and those small other things that other distro can offer, but it's stable, enjoys large community support and it's just a great OS.

i just hope the canonical will continue its mission for Kubuntu and ubuntu and make it alot better in the coming releases. it's really helping change the impression of alot of people involve in IT.

btw, i have many recruits already for Kubuntu and i have been helping them personally to get them jumpstarted. soon enough, i have my whole company into Kubuntu/Ubuntu.

Re: i just love Kubuntu

Hi, riozano, and welcome. Great to hear someone enjoying all things Kubuntu. I've been a convert for over a year now and am enjoying it immensely. You will find these forums a very friendly and helpful place for advice. Enjoy.

Cheers

Lowey
    I wish I was the man my dog thinks I am.<br /><br />Registered Linux User No. 402825

Comment

Hey rlozano im in your shoes right now. Im in love with Kubuntu, if only i started using it earlier
      Kubuntu Gutsy Gibbon - Registered Linux User--&gt; # 15709

Comment

Hehe, I know the feeling -what took me so long?

A question though - the "little things that are missing" what would they be, would they add to the distro? I am a brand new linux user and so I know very little about what I dont know, so maybe a wishlist or something similar would be good.

I discovered automatix recently, and it managed a whole wonderful world of packages onto my Kubuntu, which I am really loving, just wondering if there is anything else I am missing!

Comment

Working...
        X