X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coming back home to Kubuntu

Hi Everyone,

It has been a while since I had Kubuntu as my O/S and surprised how much how I have missed an old friend.

I am so amazed and ecstatic that these forums have remained,and are so so user friendly and damn right pleasantly helpful, by far it has remained the most respectful and truly helpful forum I have ever had the pleasure to visit! Any response is always backed up with a plethora of back-up information, blistering observances and true patience. WOW

Sorry Claydoh to put you on the spot, but it is truly great to see you continuing what you have always done so well, helping and installing passion. You have helped me many times in the past and it shines through still.

Good to be back.

Kind regards
    Stephen
    Last edited by Bukunut; Apr 12, 2021, 03:52 PM.
    There are three kinds of people in the world; those who can count and those who can't.

Glad you were able to log in. One of the things that triggers our site protection script (ZB-Block) is highlighted search items. ZB-Block thinks the query is an SQL Attack.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

HI Snowhog

Thank you once again for resolving the issue. It is much appreciated.

Kind regards
      Stephen
      There are three kinds of people in the world; those who can count and those who can't.

Comment

Welcome back!!

Comment

Working...
        X