This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dose that make me a perv .
    But--and I'm sure you caught it--they misspelled the command to un-mount as unmount

Well, on the 2nd beer now, wondering if a 3rd is due, thinking of my annual physical exam in the morning, and how the recent studies indicate that no alcohol--zero--is good for you; any alcohol is detrimental to health. (I can see Snowhog now thinking, Oh-oh, those boys are getting outa hand now ....)
    Last edited by Qqmike; Sep 24, 2018, 05:54 PM.
    An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

Originally posted by Qqmike View Post
      But--and I'm sure you caught it--they misspelled the command to un-mount as unmount
      let that slide since it fit so well ,,,,,but I did check "yes" by doing a "man yes" to see if it was a real command .

Well, on the 2nd beer now, wondering if a 3rd is due, thinking of my annual physical exam in the morning, and how the recent studies indicate that no alcohol--zero--is good for you; any alcohol is detrimental to health.
      ya , well , they say that about pork as well , but I'm not giving up my ham or bacon either

(I can see Snowhog now thinking, Oh-oh, those boys are getting outa hand now ...)

VINNY
      i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
      16GB RAM
      Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

Yes. man yes. New one for me (but since I only know a few, several, not-too-many dozen commands, there is a high probability than any command might be new to me). I tried command yes, and yes, it is annoying! I hit Ctrl-c to kill it.
        An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

Working...
        X