This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kubuntu wins

I've tried many varieties distros on this laptop, and have found Kubuntu to run the best.
    cooler but several degrees and uses less ram that other.
    Cheers to the Kubuntu team
    Dave Kubuntu 20.04 Registered Linux User #462608

Wireless Script: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...5#post12350385

I recently switch from Mint to Kubuntu after Mint decided to nix the KDE version of Mint. Been really happy with Kubuntu and am converting my friends to this distro. Congrats to the Kubuntu team for a really great distro!

Comment

I decided to dual boot on my X220 Thinkpad since lots of hard drive space not being used. Kubuntu 18.04 was an easy choice as I've been impressed since it was first released. Sometimes a distro looks good out of the gate, but then you find it buggy with use. Yet Kubuntu has been solid and reliable across several installations now. I think it blows all the other buntus away.

Comment

I agree. Kubuntu kicks tail out of the gate! No mem leaks like in Gnome, less mem in general than even Budgie, fully featured desktop that shines with polish from gui to effects, and rock solid app integration into the panel that you simply can't find anywhere else! The Kubuntu team really deserve a vacation after this one!

Comment

Working...
        X