X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas and updates

Hi
    Several people have e-mailed to ask where i am and what distro I'm using, etc.

No, I have not "jumped ship".

I quite realize that I offended a LOT of people here with my rant on Kmail when after YEARS of messing with it ...suddenly, in the space of day, it being fixed; ( for two days) and so decided that most folks would count my absence as one of the better things to happen.

I'm still running Zingy Zaphod for my work machine and am finishing a book, starting another, also producing new Presentations for lectures in A & P and Biology., etc.

I'm running KDE Neon developer on my large screen t.v. and use it as a "standup" work machine for things like "notes", twitter ( students contact me with it, as opposed to the turgid college apps ) T-bird and Plasma Media Center.

I'm also doing pen testing using Kali and picking up a little side money with that.

Volunteers are desperately needed if you think that you have the stuff, hie thyself to Kali and run the live cd. If you can't log in then perhaps help with something like ClamAV.

I'm still acting as an educational assistant in scuba diving and was involved with cleanup in Key Largo / Key West during the last unfortunate situation.

I'm fortunate in that I get to walk out of my apartment every day to and unobstructed view of a forest and a small river with Herons fishing.

I'm still single but do have a very very berry burgundy Betta who just loves me ( when I'm feeding him! ).

And, I'm very fortunate that even though I am into my seventh decade that my doctor says that I still have the body of a thirty year old and to...GO BUBBLY MY MAN!!

so...

A Merry Christmas to all!

woodhasn'tjumpedshipsmoke

Marry XMas & Happy NY Woody!
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Merry Christmas Woody ,,,,,,good to see your still OK

VINNY
      i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
      16GB RAM
      Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

Merry Christmas, Woody. Good to see you are still in the game.
        An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

Working...
        X