whatdoseKALIneadvolentearsforsmoke?

VINNY
    i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
    16GB RAM
    Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

Vinny...

thank you for the post.

it is exhausting... sitting at a keyboard for hours is exhausting...

so...in part I created Kparadigmshift...

because I did not actually have to purchase the Varidock(tm) I made my own from a found item from a hospital.

I now rather move from an ergonomic keyboard to a tablet to a laptop to a standing "wave in the air" Gyration(tm) mouse and keyboard to interact with the college, the online lectures and now lecturing online in anatomy and physiology...but Kali...

I have a matrix of over a thousand "threats" vertically and over a thousand "applications/OS/whatever" horizontally and the board is lit up continually...

help your family

help your friends

get past the login for Kali...

YOU ARE NEEDED!!

and you can install KDE atop it.

woodthanksforthequestiontheimageisfromadiveboatwit hdisabledpeopletwosummersagosmoke

Comment

Originally posted by woodsmoke View Post
        Vinny...

thank you for the post.

it is exhausting... sitting at a keyboard for hours is exhausting...

so...in part I created Kparadigmshift...

because I did not actually have to purchase the Varidock(tm) I made my own from a found item from a hospital.

I now rather move from an ergonomic keyboard to a tablet to a laptop to a standing "wave in the air" Gyration(tm) mouse and keyboard to interact with the college, the online lectures and now lecturing online in anatomy and physiology...but Kali...

I have a matrix of over a thousand "threats" vertically and over a thousand "applications/OS/whatever" horizontally and the board is lit up continually...

help your family

help your friends

get past the login for Kali...

YOU ARE NEEDED!!

and you can install KDE atop it.

woodthanksforthequestiontheimageisfromadiveboatwit hdisabledpeopletwosummersagosmoke
        I'll ask one more time skyjuice ,,,,,,,I AM NEEDED FOR WHAT ??

VINNY
        16GB RAM

Comment

Vinny,

VaridocXL is a large format graphics and fabrication company offering a complete range of marketing services including design, large format digital, small format digital, offset printing, installation, and custom portal solutions. Gyration is a mouse Click image for larger version

Name:	Gyration.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	5.6 KB
ID:	643647

A paradigm shift, a concept identified by the American physicist and philosopher Thomas Kuhn, is a fundamental change in the basic concepts and experimental practices of a scientific discipline. Kuhn contrasted these shifts, which characterize a scientific revolution, to the activity of normal science, which he described as scientific work done within a prevailing framework. In this context, the word "paradigm" is used in its original Greek meaning, as example".

Finally Woodsmoke is the first full-length album by Finnish neofolk / ambient band Nest. Which leads me to believe, Woodsmoke is actually Suojelupoliisi or Supo but is trying to throw us off his trail.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon View Post
            Vinny,

VaridocXL is a large format graphics and fabrication company offering a complete range of marketing services including design, large format digital, small format digital, offset printing, installation, and custom portal solutions. Gyration is a mouse [ATTACH=CONFIG]7196[/ATTACH]

A paradigm shift, a concept identified by the American physicist and philosopher Thomas Kuhn, is a fundamental change in the basic concepts and experimental practices of a scientific discipline. Kuhn contrasted these shifts, which characterize a scientific revolution, to the activity of normal science, which he described as scientific work done within a prevailing framework. In this context, the word "paradigm" is used in its original Greek meaning, as example".

Finally Woodsmoke is the first full-length album by Finnish neofolk / ambient band Nest. Which leads me to believe, Woodsmoke is actually Suojelupoliisi or Supo but is trying to throw us off his trail.

interesting hypothesis ,,,,,,so then by referencing Kali it would seem he wants help in InfoSec ,,,,,,and needs to give a framework of objectives
            16GB RAM

Comment

This distraction belongs in Community ... somewhere ... just not here.
              The next brick house on the left
              Intel i7 11th Gen | 16GB | 1TB | KDE Plasma 5.27.11​| Kubuntu 24.04 | 6.8.0-31-generic

Comment

Working...
              X