This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today is the release of Lunar Lobster 23.04

During the last month, for those who have been using Lunar pre-release version, you would have continued to have lots of updates. Fortunately, for me, none have broken the system. I currently only have one system with Lunar installed. My other Laptop as well as my main Laptop's other partition have Kinetic 22.10 installed. Having these lets me compare applications which give me trouble on Lunar. My current show stoppers with Lunar are Kdenlive and LibreOffice Impress.

On my system, Kdenlive does not launch using the Icon. Existing .kdenlive files launch Kdenlive successfully. However to launch Kdenlive for new editing, I have to do it either by using the command line or by using Kinetic's Kdenlive. LibreOffice Impress projection files have the white line on the right edge and lower edge. Not a good impression!

I have not had trouble with any of the other applications that I use and Lunar is very stable, fast and easy to use..

Now the Table below shows a summary of the System Info changes over the last month.​
    Info Centre Item 1 Month to Go​​ Release Status
    KDE Plasma Version 5.27.3 5.27.4
    KDE Frameworks Version 5.104.0 5.104.0
    QT Version 5.15.8 5.15.8
    Kernel Version 6.1.0-16-generic 6.2.0-20-generic
    This shows that updates for KDE plasma and the Kernel were the most significant updates among the many other updates to tidy up over the past month. Congratulation to the developers on the progress made with Lunar development.

​​

Comment

Working...
    X