This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreyGeek View Post
    Pretty much, and all the average person wants to do, regardless of where they live, is live their life in peace with adequate housing, clothing, food and something to engage the mind, i.e., enjoying the fruits of their labors.
    exactly but one scabby sheep is enough to spoil the whole flock.
    community is what will save us

Comment

Originally posted by flamboyant View Post
      or in Europe, or in Asia, or pretty much anywhere else. "absolute power corrupts absolutely." and their power became absolute after the fall of the Soviet Union.
      After the fall? What, in your opinion, what was their power before the fall?
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
        After the fall? What, in your opinion, what was their power before the fall?
        by them i meant masters of political puppets in the West. before the fall the world was divided, so the powers that be in neither of the two blocs had absolute power.
        community is what will save us

Comment

Where I live it is about $47,000/year. I'm paying about $770/yr for just a 60Mbps connection. No TV. That's about 1.5% of the average income.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Not too bad. I pay about $68 per month for a 25Mbs fibre connection in South Africa. And our average household income is much lower than in the US. On the flipside I am shocked to read that there is still dial-up in NYC??

Comment

Originally posted by simonsaysthis View Post
            Not too bad. I pay about $68 per month for a 25Mbs fibre connection in South Africa. And our average household income is much lower than in the US. On the flipside I am shocked to read that there is still dial-up in NYC??
            Well, if you want to keep the masses under control you have to keep them under informed or misinformed.
            "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
            – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Well, if you want to keep the masses under control you have to keep them under informed or misinformed.
              and to keep them/us just making enuff $ to pay the bills week to week ,,,,,so their is no choice but to go back to the wheel/work.

VINNY
              i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
              16GB RAM
              Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

Working...
              X