X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emarth gaming keyboard

Hi
    I have wanted a real gaming keyboard for years just because of the, usually, backlighting configurations.

Well, I got a chance to get one very inexpensively from a local computer shoppe.

I...just LOVED it very first time I touched it. It has a "mechanical key click" which provides a wonderful tactile response.

Also the backlighting is just VERY cool, different colors provided by a single dedicated key and it also "cycles" through different colors.

Here is a a very nice website showing it, "mouse over the picture" and it give a floating expanded view.

BUT...I do not have "large hands" and I did not know that due to the sizing of the keys, great btw, the spacing between them for the lights, the "enter" key is too far apart for my little pinky.

So, I moved it to the television machine as a wired keyboard for working near it and have the wireless gyration keyboard across the room

https://www.amazon.com/Emarth-Mechan.../dp/B01A6CJBO2

woodLIKESITbuthasashortpinkysmoke

Neat! Did you pay less than $27.99 for it?
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Originally posted by woodsmoke View Post
      Hi
      I have wanted a real gaming keyboard for years just because of the, usually, backlighting configurations.
      Cool! I had the same idea when I bought my Logitech G510 keyboard. I'm not much of a gamer, so I wasn't worried too much about the extra keys on it but just wanted the backlighting. After some work I managed to get most of the keyboard's features working by compiling a driver for it from a guy on the Arch forum. Still haven't been able to get the extra macro keys working though.
      Desktop PC: Intel Core-i5-4670 3.40Ghz, 16Gb Crucial ram, Asus H97-Plus MB, 128Gb Crucial SSD + 2Tb Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 HDD running Kubuntu 18.04 LTS and Kubuntu 14.04 LTS (on SSD).
      Laptop: HP EliteBook 8460p Core-i5-2540M, 4Gb ram, Transcend 120Gb SSD, currently running Deepin 15.8 and Manjaro KDE 18.

Comment

we are such a bunch of geeks! lol
        woodsmoke

Comment

Working...
        X