This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching Biden fly to Brussels

I watched via the ads-b Exchange database the flight of AF1 as it took off from Andrews, stopped at Mildenhall, and then flew on to Brussels. Not long after, AF2 took the same route and is now, as I write this, carrying Harris and the Sec of Defense, also landing in Brussels.

It is interesting that AF1 is labeled as a Boeing E-4B, also called the "Doomsday" plane.

The racetracks you see are reconnaissance planes like the K35R or they are like the KC135 Stratotankers used to refuel aircraft.

I've also tracked the RQ-4 Global Hawk drone flying around near the south east border of Ukraine, surveilling the area around Odessa from an altitude of 50,000ft+. It is based in Sicily.
    The information is from a public database and is open source.
    https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao...,ae04d7,ae4ae8

Click image for larger version  Name:	Boeing-E-4B_flew_to_europe_this_morning.png Views:	0 Size:	627.2 KB ID:	661705
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

You can stare that at that optimistically for as long as you want but he'll be going back

Comment

• GreyGeek
      GreyGeek commented
      Editing a comment
      ROFL
Working...
X