X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zatoichi blind, rethread, supposed to be easier thqn this

OkdDD
    "OUT IN THE........REAL WORLD" if you ste3p on the toes of someone who owns a pantent or a copyright EXPECT A LAWSUIT

But in the holier than thou world of "open source"

it is "quite often" ..... well...if someone STEALS another distro's or person's ideas...it is....just

well....you know...."old fellow".....It's just not quite...Cricket.....and all that....

So....I am just going to INSULT.... a whole BUNCH of "Linux developers".....

YOUR GUI SUCKS!!!

zatoichi the blind sauarai.......

played a simple flute when he came to a new town to announce his services....

IF YOUR FORWARD ARROW IS SO OBSCURE THAT A PERSON WITH A MASTERS DEGREE

THINKS THAT IS IS SOMETHING ELSE...

MAYBE YOU NEED TO GET A FLUTE!!
    eEE
    OK so to SPELL IT OUT.......and MAKE IT PLAIN ......TRANSPAERENT

For WWWAAAYYY TOO MANY OF THE DEVELOPeRS who reeally.....

YES REALLY...
    ST
    YOU NEVER ACTUALLY POST....

Because ...you are a ..."developer" ....so you are somehjow...

aloof...

BUT yaknow what

If people do not actually download and use your app[.....

IT IS KIND OF LIKE THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD

IF PEOPLE DO NOT PUBLISH THE RESULTS OF THEIR WORK...

IT IS WHISTELING IN THE WIND...

So.....

to a LOT of developers.....

if the average user canot actually FIND....a "control"

or if theaverageuser cannot UNDERSTAND a "contol"

then all of YOUR wonderful dfevelopment on the back end is...

worthless..

OK YOU.could care less about the haut apperance of your app....

THEN ADVERTISE ON THE NET AT G HUB FOR A STUPID APPEARNCE PERSON TO.....

PUT CONTROL;S ON YOUR BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE APP...

GIVE ME A BREAK!!

woodgettingreadytobebannedsmoke
    Last edited by woodsmoke; Sep 23, 2016, 09:44 PM.
    sigpic
    Love Thy Neighbor Baby!

No idea what youre on about. Shocker...

Comment

Woody's back, really back! :-) Fact is, though, I mean, if you follow me here, if you can't find your CONTROLS, it's a real downer!!!
      An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

Woody, did you replace the wood with something more potent?

BTW, the only way to "STEAL" open source software is to remove GPL notices from the code, compile it and release the binaries, claiming them as your own creation and putting your copyright on them. That would lead to an instant court summons and immediate disgrace when your theft became publicized.

Having vented your anger, now would you mind telling us what it is you are angry about. Try as I may, I could not find the "control" in your rant.
        "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
        – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

All KDE developers are free to solicit the use of the VDG if there's any doubt to the effectiveness of the "feature" in question. But yes, WoddieSmokie - Do tell!
          ​"Keep it between the ditches"
          K*Digest Blog
          K*Digest on Twitter

Comment

Lol
            i was so .......irritated. lol

There is a certain audio player which I will not name because I don't want to be banned from several fora, but, the controls on the stupid thing are SO SMALL and with NO "hover term" that shows what a control is supposed to do and..... some of the controls are absolutely opposite of the norm....AND some controls just bollux the thing up that it stops.

I mean this player has been around for.... YEARS.... and the devs are attempting to bring it main stream ...but it seems to be one of those cases like when I was driving in a small town in another state...

I happened to have been to the town quite a few times, because part of my job was to "deliver materials" to the town.

Well, there were a couple of relatively good restaurants and one was toward the centre of town and I was driving to it.

It just so happened that the road didn't have an "intersection" at one point it just had a very hard left with a dirt road "branch" that went off at the outer apex of the turn.

So, this was in the days before I had enough money to actually have air conditioning in my 57 Chevy stepside and I came up behind a situation where there was a "farm pickup" that was diagonal in the turn and a car T-boned into it.

The old man who had turned in front of the T-boning car was standing with the local yokel cop and ( because my window was down and I could hear) said......"But, (name of cop) , everybody KNOWS that I always turn left here".

Well, everybody DOES NOT KNOW the particular way that the controls work on THIS player, and if they did they are so furshlugginer small that they couldn't hit them with the cursor anyway!

woodsheeshsmoke
            sigpic
            Love Thy Neighbor Baby!

Comment

You won't be banned on this forum, Woodsmoke, so what's the name of the app?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
              – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyGeek View Post
                You won't be banned on this forum, Woodsmoke, so what's the name of the app?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                yes woody ,,,to tell,,,,,I must install it and see how bad it is for my self

VINNY
                i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
                16GB RAM
                Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

Amarok? VLC? Do tell!
                  ​"Keep it between the ditches"
                  K*Digest Blog
                  K*Digest on Twitter

Comment

I agree, the price of water is DISGUSTING and IMMORAL. Like seriously, does water just "fall" from the SKY or grow on "trees"? I don't think SO!!

And the wasps, have you seen those CRAZY insects......... I had a nest the size of a football in my roof-space, its like they are turning into MUTANT wasps from the land of D-O-O-M. My dog hates them too, but he's a "long haired" breed and they TORTURED him by getting embedded in his furr coat.

Then there's the TYPO in the control file and WEIRD symbols going "missing" which would suggest an ABI break, but KDE don't think so, who do we BELIEVE?............
                    Last edited by Guest; Sep 26, 2016, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X